Filing requirements for Technology Transfer in an existing Nepalese Industry
To get approval from DOI in Technology Transfer in an existing Nepalese Industry, the following documents are required.
- Technology Transfer Agreement
- Citizenship certificate of local party or certificate of incorporation including Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association, if local party is a company
- Copy of Passport of foreign party or certificate of incorporation, including Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association, if participant is a company.
- Bio-data/company profile of the foreign party
- Industry Registration Certificate
- Copy of the minute of the Board of the local Company
- Authorized letter from the concerned companies or individuals to carry out any necessary proceedings on their behalf, if applicable.