Filing requirements for Foreign Investment in an Existing Industry by Share transfer
To get approval from DOI in Foreign Investment in an Existing Industry by Share transfer, the following documents are required.
- Request from the share transferor
- Request from the share transferee
- Share Transfer agreement
- Copy of minute of the Board meeting of Nepalese company regarding inclusion of foreign investor into the company
- Copy of minute of Board meeting, certificate of incorporation and company profile of the foreign party if the participant is a company.
- Copy of passport and Bio-data of foreign party, if participant is an individual
- Financial credibility of the Foreign Investor provided by a bank
- Current Shareholders’ list as certified by the Company Registrar’s office
- Audit Report
- Tax clearance certificate
- Authorized letter from the concerned companies or individuals to carry out any necessary proceedings on their behalf, if applicable.