Filing requirements for Foreign Equity Investment in New Industries
To get approval from DOI in Foreign Equity Investment in New Industries, the following documents are required.
- Project report
- Joint Venture Agreement (JVA), in case of more than one investors
- Citizenship certificate of local party/or certificate of incorporation including Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association, if local party is a company
- Copy of Passport of foreign party/or certificate of incorporation, including Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association, if participant is a company
- Bio-data/company profile of the foreign party
- Financial Credibility of the foreign Investor provided by a home country Bank or domiciled country bank
- Authorized letter from the concerned companies or individuals to carry out any necessary proceedings on their behalf, if applicable.