Filing requirements for Company Registration in Nepal
The person or people willing to register their company should present the following documents in the office of the company registrar.
- Two copies of Memorandum of Association
- Two copies of Article of Association
- Attested copies of the citizenship certificates of the founder shareholders
- In case of a public company, a copy of the agreement made among the founder members before the establishment of the company,( if any)
- In case of a private company, a copy of the unanimous agreement, (if any)
- If the founder company is a Nepali registered company, a copy of the company registration certificate, and a copy of the decision of the Board of director regarding details of the investment to be made upon the aspiring company, as well as the name and a copy of the citizenship certificate of the person representing the founding company.